Monday, December 3, 2012

Bare Naked


I helped out a friend this weekend with her dermatological project. She wanted to use me for her hair line and I was flattered to do it! 


Tatiana's Dermatological (Skin, Sun, Hair) Project

Tatiana wanted me to have a simple look, so I went with natural colors and light application, and this is the final look! 

Photo Credit: Tatiana Suarez

Photo Credit: Tatiana Suarez

Photo Credit: Tatiana Suarez

Photo Credit: Tatiana Suarez
A great, natural face that can be worn on a daily basis, this is one of my favorites. The difference for me, compared to my usual makeup routine, was the liner. I tend to "wing" my liner but I wanted to keep it simple for Tatiana's project. Instead, I opted for the "no-liner" look, which still enhances your eyes, but more subtly. To achieve this look, just keep your liner as close to the lash-line as possible and stay true to the curve of your eye. Also, it is best to use a bronze or brown liner rather than black because it's less harsh and compliments the natural colors of your face!

Face:

Eyes:

Lips

Hair:


Spend less time in the mirror and more time feeling wonderful :: Frédéric Fekkai





No comments:

Post a Comment