Wednesday, December 26, 2012

So, Who Put Me On The Nice List This Year?

I'm not quite sure why, but Santa was extra good to me this year. Well...my best friend got a diamond ring (Congrats!) and I got makeup, but hey, I embrace my single lifestyle!

Here are the beauty products the big guy brought me this year:

Dior
Rosy Glow Blush
This blush is just a beautiful, natural color. Although it looks bright in the pan, it's meant to bring out the natural flush in your cheeks.

5-Colour Eyeshadow in Stylish Move
I have had my eye on the Dior Eyeshadow palette since I was 16, LITERALLY! I have been waiting for this palette for 5 years! I cannot wait to get my makeup brushes in to this!

MAC
Viva Glam Nicki Lipglass
In love with Nicki Minaj and in love with this color!

Tinted Lipglass in Rebel
I wanted a BA, raspberry color...and that's what this is! I have a similar color, but it's a little too bright and out of season, so Rebel is perfect. It looks a little vampy and scary in the tube, but on my lips, it's the perfect berry color. 

Lush
Snowcake Soap
I love sweet smelling scents for my body. This scent is not overpowering, so it won't interfere with whatever lotion or perfume I put on later! 

Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter
I wanted a body butter that left less of a moisturizing residue that I could use on my upper body or if I'm going out and don't want to feel too greasy. (I have Buffy which is great for my lower body because it really exfoliates and moisturizes!)

Midnight Massage Massage Bar
I'm usually a fan of warm, sweet, vanilla-type scents, but I couldn't resist this sensual jasmine scent! These massage bars are great as a moisturizer and they are a little bit more fun than your regular moisturizer. It leaves a hint of shimmer as well, perfect as your going-out moisturizer. 

Philosophy
Take a Deep Breath Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer
My skin has felt a little drier, with being in Boston and the weather getting colder. This moisturizer is perfect because it gets the job done with really hydrating my skin, but it's oil free so it won't clog my stubborn pores. 



Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more! :: The Grinch





No comments:

Post a Comment