Sunday, January 13, 2013

My BA Beauties: Subtly Sexy

I did my friend Nina's makeup last night, and her request was to have a subtle, but sexy look. 

Nina's skin isn't too troubled, but she does have some redness going on, especially around her cheeks, so after I applied BB Cream to prime and even out her skin, I applied a light, dewy and natural foundation. She didn't need too much coverage. 

She has an oval-shaped face, so when I applied her bronzer, I did not contour and bring the bronzer too far inward. I applied the bronzer just to the lower outsides of her cheeks and up to the temples (kind of like parentheses that frame her face) . I applied her blush only on the apples of her cheeks. This lifted her face and cheeks upward and out more, to make her face a little more full. 

When I did her eye makeup, I wanted to bring her eyeshadow up high, and use very little eyeliner to make her eyes appear bigger. I used just enough to darken and define the lash line only. 

Here are the Before and After shots!

Before
After
After
After

Face:

Eyes:
Crease color on crease to blend and brow bone color for inner corner
Applied very closly to the lash line and blended
Applied on the outer corner and blended inward

Lips:

I know of my sex appeal. I know about sexuality, and I know how to use it--tastefully, of course :: Rachel Bilson 

2 comments: