Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My BA Beauties: Be My Valentine?

In the celebration of Valentine's Day, or being single, I decided it was the perfect time to show off one of my BA Beauties! 

Frenchie has very small features, so I didn't want to do anything too dramatic on her face. I wanted to use romantic colors like pink, lilac and heather grey. I was inspired by the new collection by Dior, Cherie Bow. I focused on giving her softer eyes and bright pink lips. 










Face:
Stila Stay All Day Foundation in Medium 
Benefit Erase Paste in Medium
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flamingo
the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

Eyes:
Dior 5 Couleur Palette in Stylish Move
Upper right corner (light pink) on lid. 
Upper left corner (lilac grey) blended in crease.
Center (shimmering white) in inner corner.
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Rockstar 
Smudged and blended upward.
Physician's Formula Gel Liner in Black
Pressed thinly against lash line (adds definition).
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara in Very Black








Brows:
Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer in Blackened Brown


Lips:
Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Temptress
MAC Nicki Minaj Lipglass 



                                             



I try to do one romantic thing everyday :: Bradley Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment