Thursday, June 20, 2013

Minx Brings Out Your Inner Beyonce

I have a ridiculous problem with biting my nails. It's gross, I know, and it's a terrible habit, but when my nails are done it's like I have no temptation whatsoever, as if there was a little person on my shoulder saying, "No Natasha, your nails look too fab to bite." And of course I reply saying, "Well of course my nails look fab!"

My nails need to look fresh as f*#! for me not to bite them.  The second my nail polish chips, is fading or has an indentation, byeee pretty nails. I've also had a much busier schedule since I graduated college and got a job (still weird to say) so I don't want to have to sit around waiting for my nails to dry.

I had tried nail stickers before, but it wasn't love at first sight. I mean yeah it was cool that I could rock leopard print nails, but it wasn't my new obsession. Until I stumbled upon Minx.
I was exploring the clearance section at UIta and I noticed a box of Minx crammed in the back of the shelf. I remember Beyonce talking about these a few years ago and she even rocked them this year at the Super Bowl. Being a huge Beyonce fan, I had to. They were marked down to $4.99! It was a sign that'd I'd fall in love I bet. I only bought one set to try out. I first used them on my ring finger as accent nails. Then one day when I was bored and didn't want to deal with wet nail polish, I applied Minx to all of my nails! I was always skeptical because I thought it would be too much, but hell, I felt like Sasha Fierce.

Of course my next trip to Ulta consisted of raiding the clearance section for more Minx! I've tried Sally Hansen nail stickers too, but something has me hooked on Minx. The staying power is phenomenal and the foil appearance is hot.

Get Minxed

No comments:

Post a Comment